Stop Doing It Alone
Running a business can be a pretty lonely experience. All the decisions, everything that needs to be considered, whether the business makes money or not, all rests with one person -- You. Or in the case of my business, me.
I’ve run my business for a long time and I’ve done it mostly alone. Sure, I’ve collaborated with others at times and sometimes I’d talk with peers in my space where we talked shop and traded war stories.
But that’s not the same as having a supportive community to walk the road of entrepreneurship with.
Being part of a group gives you…
- The benefit of everyone else’s energy and momentum, so you can fuel your own business growth.
- A smart group of people to ask questions of, get recommendations and learn from.
- The chance to learn what you don’t know about what you don’t know from experienced leadership.
So how about you?
Have you found your community to support you as you run your business?
Over the last few years, I’ve learned the value of being part of a group of like-minded people all moving in the same direction when it comes to building and growing a business.
My community, led by Jeff and Kristin Ingram, is Small Biz HQ. Jeff and Kristin have created a great environment to learn and grow as a business owner --
- I’m fueled by what others in the group are doing and I have a place to support others with what I know. It’s great to give as much as it is to get.
- I get monthly access to two incredible experts – Jeff, a tech and digital marketing expert and Kristin, a CPA and small business champion. They share every bit of knowledge they have with the group on a daily basis.
- A deep-dive video course every month on a business topic I need to know about. The course rolls out weekly so I can watch, digest and implement. More than a few of the courses have radically changed the way I manage my business.
- It’s topped off with a monthly live a call where Jeff and Kristin teach, and we ask questions to deepen our learning.
I would gladly pay hundreds of dollars a month for access to Jeff and Kristin and Small Biz HQ. But I don’t. And you don’t have to, either.
Since I’m a member of Small Biz HQ and since we’re friends, you can join for $39 a month.
You read it right. $39 a month.
For less than a nice dinner out, you gain access to the knowledge you need to take your business to the next level.
But here’s the thing – the $39 a month price is only available until April 15, 2018. After that, the price goes away and everyone who joins Small Biz HQ after that will pay $49 a month.
Still an incredible value but why pay $49 a month when you can pay $39 a month??
Small Biz HQ is that great.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a community you know you need to keep growing as a business owner. Stop doing it alone.