When I was in the 8th grade, I was a finalist in a speech contest. While I didn’t win, I’m pretty sure that’s where my love for sharing stories and ideas got started.
Whether it’s live speeches, workshops, webinars or podcasts, I’ve been a featured speaker in each of these formats. I would love to share with your audience what I’ve learned in 25 years of marketing.
Speaking Topics Include:
- “Get Picked: Creating an Irresistible Speaker Proposal” – A practical and actionable discussion on what every successful speaker proposal must include.
- “Grow Your Career, Build Your Business, Move Your Message through Public Speaking” – Public speaking is the fastest way to grow your business. In this presentation, I show you how to use this powerful tool.
- “Who? Me?: Why Mindset Matters” – A motivational breakdown of the myths that keep people from pursuing a dream business.
Training Sessions & Workshops:
- “Creating a Message that Matters: Knowing Your Audience, Solving Their Problems” – An interactive session that will define your customer, confirm their problems and identify the message they need to hear from you.
- “Presenting for Success” – A presentation skills workshop for 1-3 people to get “game ready” for their next speech or for those planning to do more public speaking.
- “What Was the Question?: Speaking Effectively with Media” –- Learn the tools you need to get your message front and center during an interview with a podcaster, radio or television reporter or show host.
Let’s talk about what would work best for you.
Complete the form below and let’s connect on how we can work together to bring information, tools and motivation to your audience.
Selected Previous Audiences
- 2017 National Payments Conference (Payments Conference) – “Get Picked to Speak & Amp Up Your Career”
- 2016 -- National Conference of the Association for Financial Professionals –“Get Picked: Landing an AFP Speaking Spot”
- 2016 -- SpeakerHub’s Public Speaking Master Class Webinar (Global Event) – “Get Picked: Tips, Tricks and Tools for Landing a Conference Speaking Spot”
- 2016 -- California State University, Northridge Alumni Webinar – “Raising Your Game: Using Public Speaking to Raise Your Profile and Grow Your Career”
- 2016 -- California State University, Northridge Faculty & Staff Professional Development Series – “Get Picked: Using Public Speaking to Raise Your Profile and Grow Your Career”
- 2016 -- Podcast Guest – “AFP Conversations – Why Submit a Speaker Proposal for Conference”
- J.P. Morgan Chase – For nearly 20 years, served as workshop presenter and consultant for senior leadership and various product teams on message definition and development.